Welcome to the ubihrm.com website / App (the “Site / App” / “ubiHRM”), operated by UbiTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a company has been Recognized as 20 most Promising Enterprise Software Solution companies of India with offices in India & Dubai. We share your concern about the protection of your personal information online.
Your acceptance to our Policy by registering or visiting the Site / App represents your consent to us for collecting the information. You also express your consent for the use and disclosure of the visitors’ personal information according to the Policy. By using the Site / App, you also agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). If you have any queries, you can write to us. Please feel free to send us an Email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to change the Policy from time to time in order to address new issues and to reflect changes on the Site / App or in the law. We reserve the right to revise or make any changes to the Policy, and your continued use of the Site / App subsequent to any changes to this Policy will mean that you agree to and accept such changes. Therefore, please bookmark this page and review it periodically to assure familiarity with the most current version of the Policy.
We will post all changes to the Policy here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and when and how we will disclose that information. You can tell if the Policy has been updated by checking the last revised date posted on the top of this page. If due to such changes, you decide that you want to delete any portion of your personal information from our database, please notify us at email@example.com.
- Collection of informationHere is the list of various ways we use for collection information
- Information through registrationWe collect information from our users when they register at ubiHRM. The registration is required at the time of creating a ubihrm account, using any ubiattendance service or promotion. We collect general information including your name, Email address and password of your ubiHRM account. A customer data is maintained differently for our SaaS customers, the management of which is explained further.
- CookiesSome cookies are sent by the website / App to your device in order to identify your browser. Cookies are small strings of characters, which are used for user authentication. Also, they work for improvement of the service quality through tracking of user’s choice and storage of user’s preference.
- User communicationsAt the time you carry out communication or send Email through ubiHRM, some communication may be retained for processing your inquiries. This will improve our services and also help us respond better to your request. We process at ubiHRM the information for multiple purposes in order to offer good results to the users. The information is processed for:
- Aggregation of patterns, trends, and statistics of the users.
- Audit, research and analysis for protection, maintenance and improvement of services.
- Use of data for marketing. However, at any point, the data will NOT be shared with any third party without the express consent of the user.
- Personalization of various offers and products offered by us and our trusted business partners to registered users from time to time.
- Improving overall services by conducting market research to analyze market trends, customer demographics etc. to perform data analytics.
- Customer InformationWe will not share, distribute, review or refer any customer data i.e. host data and information. The customer data is used or reviewed only in case it is required for any support issue, resolving any problem or if required by law as per mentioned in terms of services. Customers are expected to bear the responsibility of keeping the user id and password secure and confidential.
- Data IntegrityThe information collected by the Site / App is used only for the purpose it has been mentioned in the Policy. The data collection is stored and processed for ensuring the collection and storage of the personal information of users in order to improve the services. Reasonable steps are taken by the Site / App for ensuring the accuracy and updating of information. In this process, we are dependent on our customers for updating and correcting the information if required.
- For satisfaction of any regulation, law or legal procedure
- For enforcing the applicable terms of services
- For investigation of violation of rules
- For prevention of fraudulent activities
- To avoid technical issues
- For protection against threats to the rights and safety
- Public ForumsWe may use blogs, chat rooms and bulletin boards on the Site / App. The personal information selected for submission in such kind of forum can be collected, read or used by other visitors of the forum. This may be used also for sending inexplicit content to you by fraudulent users. We will not hold the responsibility of protecting the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit in the forums.
- Access and Update of InformationEvery customer at ubiHRM may edit or update the registration information or any other information by editing the user record. You must login to the relevant website / App for updating the information in user profile. Employees of an organization may get the registration information through their HR Administrator. Please send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to discontinue your account. Your request for accessing, changing or deleting the information will be considered within 7 days.
- SecurityWe use hi-tech security measures for maintaining the accuracy, protecting customer data from unauthorized access and ensuring appropriate use of the data. As the modern web browsers are also used for accessing the service, the robust transport layer security technology is used for protecting the customer data through data encryption and server authentication. The technology is capable enough to keep the data safe and secure.The information is available only to the customer who owns it. An advance security method has been implemented by the website / App for prevention of interference and unauthenticated access. The security method is based upon encoded session identifications which uses firewall and advance security technology. Some improved security features are availed to the customers for configuration of security settings to a higher level.However, you should also recognize that there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the internet, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. In addition, because internet communications are unsecure, it is also possible that the information you supply to us or your access of any information via the Site / App will be intercepted during transmission.We are not liable for any breach of our systems or interception of our transmission, and we hereby fully disclaim, to the fullest extent possible under law, any liability associated with any claim relating to a breach of security, data or information.
- Compliance with LawsWe reserve the right to disclose any information to comply with any law, regulation, decree, judgment, order, subpoena or any other governmental order (“Order”) without any obligation to contest or verify the accuracy of such Order.
- Applicable LawsThis Policy will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to any use of the Site / App will be filed only in the courts of Mumbai, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- MiscellaneousThe section titles in this Policy are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Some of the services may be subject to additional terms and conditions regarding privacy and use of information. Your use of those services is subject to those terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Policy by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between this Policy and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.